Code of Ethics
1. Each client will be treated professionally and with respect regardless of their race, cultural background, age, gender, or sexual orientation.
2. I will not judge you or criticize you.
3. I will only tell you what is revealed to me and will provide information only about the seeker.
4. I will not sugarcoat answers, however I will have regard for your feelings and emotions when discussing revelations which may be construed as distressful.
5. I suggest that clients seek assistance from licensed legal, medical, financial or psychological practitioners. Services on this website are not intended to replace those of licensed medical/legal/financial/psychological practitioners.
6. All information is kept confidential. Any published information bearing similarities to your situation or names are solely coincidental. Email addresses are never shared or sold.
7. I will never tell you what to do or attempt to control your life. I will never perform or recommend any acts intended to interfere with anyone’s free will.
8. I will not provide information such as "lucky numbers" for any type of game of chance, so please do not ask.
9. I reserve the right to refuse to provide services for anyone at any time.
10. I will not entertain any request made with the intent of harming another human being or animal. No exceptions.
©December 2008 by SpiritChange. All rights reserved.